Source Pakistan is a single country exhibition where producers, manufacturers, exporters and importers are coming from Pakistan to present their products and potential to the Nordics. Source Pakistan is a collaboration between Embassy of Pakistan to Sweden and Finland, Pakistan Sweden Business Council, Nordic Exhibition Forum, Pakistani Chambers and private enterprises to bridge the business opportunities between the regions.
Exhibition date: 31st August – 1st September 2017
Location: Nacka Strandsmässan, Swedent
Why you should attend?
- The sports industry of Pakistan is recognized globally as it provides soccer balls for Bundesliga, French League, Champions League and World Cup
- Pakistan is recognised globally for its high quality surgical, dental and beauty instruments. More than 3000 companies produce 170 million pieces per annum
- Every year Pakistan exports one billion dollar worth of quality leather garments, cow milk products, buffalo and sheep hide and goat & camel skin
- The manufacturing and transportation costs are low which causes the difference of cost to be 20-25%
- Pakistan has high quality manufacturing factories which has the combination of both time tested traditional techniques and modern facilities
- Top international brands are outsourcing their apparel for manufacturing in Pakistan. These brands include: Nike, Adidas, American Eagle, Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, Kohl’s. Quicksilver, Sears, Wal Mart, Old Navy, Gap, Macy’s and Ikea Home
- Pakistan exports basmati rice and mangoes worth of 2.5 million dollar which are recognized globally for its taste and aroma
- The rate of Small Medium Enterprises is increasing in Pakistan which has the tendency to accommodate smaller as well as larger orders
- Improved quality and efficiency in businesses because of the easily accessible internet
Exhibitors and participants at Source Pakistan are looking forward to meet Importers, Exporters, Manufacturers, Commercial Agents, Distributors and other interested parties for a mutually beneficial business relation. Join this exciting event for free and get most out of it!